Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

im a bit psychic and i just get a sense this guy doesnt care for you that much. enjoy the chase if you will but dont set yourself up for sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
    im a bit psychic and i just get a sense this guy doesnt care for you that much. enjoy the chase if you will but dont set yourself up for sadness.
    i don't think he does either based on our responses but regardless i'm not taking him very seriously myself.i am a bit physic myself and honestly i'm kind of using,though using isn't the right word,but using him for growth. he seems to keep pulling things out of me that is either inspiring me or making me think so i find it interesting. i have no idea if i'm a toy to him or what but i've decided in the last few days to surrender to the experience and stop fighting it. as for doesn't care for me that much,it would depend on what you mean,in what sense. as a person as in he wouldn't care if i got hit by a car? i completely disagree. i get a warm energy from him. as for my feelings? in some senses,i think he is a more detached person. i am a water sign in astrology and he is a fire sign though i have a lot of fire placements as well. if you mean,it seems he just wants sex/the conquest? that could be true. though,he also just has a very high sex energy and feels validated by being told he is wanted sexually. men and women are different. it's a thing to keep in mind. regardless,i don't even know how much i like him.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
    unless you are sensing he is abusive or psycho? because these are things i've been feeling as well.