Thread: Manifest destiny

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manifest destiny

collapsing them is simple really. believe it has already collapsed in a certain way. see it in you mind as current or past before it happens and will it into manifestation

In other words, change your model of reality into one that creates the expectation of experiencing what you are trying to manifest. But how can you possibly do this consciously? The experience I have had is that the very fact you know you are doing it invalidates your faith in the new model. The loophole is to simply navigate through your model, like for example, you believe to lose fat you must cut calories, so you cut calories to create the expectation of losing fat. But what if you doubt that your visualization can collapse into an actual life experience?
    Last edited by lycan; 16th January 2012 at 04:56 AM.

Re: Manifest destiny

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    In other words, change your model of reality into one that creates the expectation of experiencing what you are trying to manifest. But how can you possibly do this consciously? The experience I have had is that the very fact you know you are doing it invalidates your faith in the new model. The loophole is to simply navigate through your model, like for example, you believe to lose fat you must cut calories, so you cut calories to create the expectation of losing fat. But what if you doubt that your visualization can collapse into an actual life experience?
    depends on how much doubt, but if you doubt it completely than your attempt is already doomed to failure. as with anything we believe, be it core values, reality, or anything else we believe to be true and sound, how did we come to believe these things? nothing more than reinforcement. i.e. "Sometimes money has caused bad experiences for me and my family so money is evil" its been reinforced often enough that to you it would be true, but its not a constant reinforcement so its much easier to defeat than say "I've jumped a million times, and every time i fell back to the ground so gravity is real" now that, that will be next to impossible, but not impossible to defeat becuase it has been constantly reinforced. as far as i know no one has gotten around it yet, and the only way to get around it and fly in my mind, isn't by believing gravity isn't real but rather, through telekinesis which to me is much more believeable than gravity not being real.

now, you might be thinking "well thats not exactly manifesting anything" and well, it isn't exactly. but as i understand it, manifesting is more about creating the opportunity for something to manifest that the actual manifesting itself. and the bigger the manifestation, the more thought has to be put into it, and the longer(usually) it will take to become reality. Manifest destiny, create your own opportunity, same thing basicly. the more time and thought put into something the more likely it is to be.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha