Thread: Archangel Michael

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Archangel Michael

Here are some thoughts, take them or leave them as usual....
    I think that when a person goes through a process of training, and 'get up the nerve' to practice evocation and such, their worldview and attitude is vastly different than a person who does the traditional 'begging for mercy', seeing themselves as lesser than the being they are asking for protection. A person who is traditional-minded will think themselves as powerless and, if they are religiously inclined, they might even see themselves as undeserving of that help-if you look at some religious prayers you will see this attitude reflected. So in my view, the entity (whether it's an 'honest-to-goodness' archangel or an universal energy 'thoughtform') will respond not just to the expressed desire but to the implied feeling- which may result in either a weak amount of help-feedback or no help at all, while the magician who has the feeling of control of the being may have better results- because they know they deserve the help or believe that they do.
    Of course, this is just one possibility.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think that when a person goes through a process of training, and 'get up the nerve' to practice evocation and such, their worldview and attitude is vastly different than a person who does the traditional 'begging for mercy', seeing themselves as lesser than the being they are asking for protection. A person who is traditional-minded will think themselves as powerless and, if they are religiously inclined, they might even see themselves as undeserving of that help-if you look at some religious prayers you will see this attitude reflected. So in my view, the entity (whether it's an 'honest-to-goodness' archangel or an universal energy 'thoughtform') will respond not just to the expressed desire but to the implied feeling- which may result in either a weak amount of help-feedback or no help at all, while the magician who has the feeling of control of the being may have better results- because they know they deserve the help or believe that they do.
    Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your insight.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

awesome response CFT,

I think that when a person goes through a process of training, and 'get up the nerve' to practice evocation and such, their worldview and attitude is vastly different than a person who does the traditional 'begging for mercy', seeing themselves as lesser than the being they are asking for protection.
    yes, it is for us to be bold [get up the nerve]. however, it is never the "person" that begs for mercy, but rather, is the true being which begs release of the person, for it is within the personage that 'thoughtforms' rule, and therefore leave the true being as powerless beyond the "person". true, the religiously inclined accept that they personally are lesser than, this is not incorrect from the pov of true being, and is not a human step to be frowned upon simply because understanding is lacking. for this step has taken who knows how long, many lifetimes to amazingly come around, wherein "person" feels at the end of themself. gentle coaxing from true being has brought this to bear, such that true being has the simplistic power just to be, and is no longer at the feet of "personal thoughtforms" illustrious as they as ideations all may seem to have been. one must see here that there is no loss what~so~ever to whom one is, as it is, a release to be as one is, to be Me as I am given of my Self to Be.

A person who is traditional-minded will think themselves as powerless and, if they are religiously inclined, they might even see themselves as undeserving of that help-if you look at some religious prayers you will see this attitude reflected. So in my view, the entity (whether it's an 'honest-to-goodness' archangel or an universal energy 'thoughtform') will respond not just to the expressed desire but to the implied feeling- which may result in either a weak amount of help-feedback or no help at all, while the magician who has the feeling of control of the being may have better results- because they know they deserve the help or believe that they do.
    yep, one possibility. anything i might add to this as possibility would be a mute/moot point. to say that there is nothing beyond true being, past or future, as it is, presently being [true power free of past and future "personage"]...come what may, whatever will be will be, or whatever i will be i will be. I will always, in all ways of my Self, be Me. true power = no"thing" as everything redeemed within the present moment of awe.

To thine own Self be True ~ Fidelity
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home