Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
Interesting. I'd say there was a fair bit of resistance there, and it finally released. My observation is that underlying attachments, beliefs, fears, etc. can act as filters to prevent things from manifesting into your reality. You probably had some fear or underlying belief that was getting in the way, and eventually, you let it go, and the moment you did that, manifestation.

This, coincidentally, explains how/why some people are really good at manifesting certain kinds of things (money, love, good jobs, cars, parking places, whatever) and not others. In some areas, there are a lot of blocking beliefs, and in others there are few or none. Where there are few or no blocks, manifestation can be nearly instantaneous. Where there are blocking beliefs (fear, attachment, etc.), it can utterly prevent the manifestation, because all the energy is going into the fear (belief, attachment, whatever) instead of into the manifestation.

Thank you for posting that. It was an interesting synchronicity for me.

And congratulations on your transfer.
i agree that diferent people have different belief so they easily see results in certain areas and not in other areas.
i think it just takes an effortless thought when you don't have mixed ups beliefs.