Quote Originally Posted by ChadRad View Post
Been having some weird dreams the past few nights and my sessions are evolving. Been dreaming of being high up in trees, on ladders, falling, but no flying. Lots of water too, like swimming and splashing. I dreamed i was dreaming, saw fire and energy flying everywhere and then i saw rippling water, reminded me of a portal, or maybe my third eye. Noise too, people shouting at me, actually a lot of shouting from people i know, calling my name and stuff. Weird stuff. Also my trance work is excellent. Inducing very deep trances really quickly and getting exit sensations without energy body loosening or exit techniques. Experienced a new sensation last night. Just deep in trance and observing my ear hiss, felt like a bomb went off all of a sudden and heard an engine revving and got the strangest pulsating whole body waves. Light heart chakra throbbing then the waves just moved down to my feet and stayed there forever. Ive been trying to get out, swim and fly and crawl and float but nothing yet. I know im close, i can feel it! I hate being a newbie, im ready to fly!
Sounds like you are experiencing the vibrational state while sleeping, that's a very good sign! Keep up the good work.