Thanks for all the replies everyone.

DRO-I understand your point of view about speaking to deceased people, and how it can be in peoples heads. I think your point is completely relevant, and foresee that there are alot of people as you suggest..

But you see, Im not the sort of person to be wrapped up fantasies etc. I am a business man, who makes decisions on what I deem as reality. The experiences Im having lately arent ones based on the desire to stay in touch with deceased loved ones etc or swayed by anyother emotional need. In fact my exploration in this area is one based on scientific analysis in an effort to find the truth.. which can never be found if we limit our beliefs to only what we "think"we can perceive.ie we can only "see"a small range of the light spectrem, though there is much we cant percieve.eg infra red

I base my journey on the mastering of my mind,body and soul through discipline and practice, as a martial artist trains, with the goal of understanding and verifying experiences scientifically and spiritually.

My experiences I have with the deceased( or who I feel they are) are as rock solid in experience as talking to a friend in everyday life. I dont have vague images or symbols that I have to "think"or 'see" then fill in the blanks. I will project out of my body, which is as solid as you getting out of bed(in fact if I wasnt arriving is strange places I wouldnt know I was projecting is that "real") and then call out to my guide who I have met and know now(weird experience-trust me) then I assume they take me on a guided tour which sometimes includes heading to other focus levels where there are deceased. Now if you think you live in "reality" at the present,and judge things as being "real"by comparing your experience of real today, to the experience you had of "real"yesterday, then I can only say my experience with the deceased is "real", as my experience of sight,sound,smell,touch, and perception are EXACTLEY the same as we experience everyday... weird I know.. in my head? Yes.... just as every other "real" experience I have everyday.

Train,practice and develop as a human being looking for truth...by removing all pretenses and beliefs that may inhibit you finding it...and search for yourself.

Best Wishes on your search.

Aunt Cliare-Thanks for your help- Maybe you can send me a map? How do I get around?And I keep going to a place where there are these little bloody things that bite me?Whats that about?And how do I stop going there?

Also-How can I verify that I can trust the people I run into(guides,deceased,all the others), and Im not being lead down the garden path by negs or something?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks to everyone else.

Dk