Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

A few small dreams but I think they are about protection.
    1) I'm travelling with friends in a tall bus going up a very very steep hill. When we are getting to our hotel I've discovered I'm the only one who hasn't brought anything with me for changing into .
    ( unprepared)
    2) 3 dark animals different sizes running in same direction. A big one pounced on another but seemed to turn into a man and struggled to cut its tongue out. I'm standing with someone watching this in horror as it happens.
    I woke up with a start after this one . It frightened me.
    After asking for clarification for meaning,
    3) I approach my mother who is in the corner of the kitchen and reluctantly tell her of my experiences and I turn the radio down so I can be heard and she displays 2 red flags in the corner of the ceiling.
    Thoughts .
    Previous mornings dream was lovely but left me with words of caution and happiness.
    Protection with the feathers , the tower was a look out post, I was alone guarding the circle.
    This morning frightened me with the three animals, I've still got a lump in my throat.
    I've been taught nothing can harm me, but I suppose the fear issue can happen.
    Could this be more of a warning to protect myself from unwelcome spirit voices as my Clair's are improving?( turning the radio down)
    I don't understand why when I've mostly had lovely experiences. Why should it change when my emotional stability hasn't?

It seems now on reflection that the issue may have been me eating meat. As Ia56 points out that man still hunts animals and kill them and eats them. This links into July 2014 post.
    Last edited by susan; 4th July 2014 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Clarification.

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    A few small dreams but I think they are about protection.
    1) I'm travelling with friends in a tall bus going up a very very steep hill. When we are getting to our hotel I've discovered I'm the only one who hasn't brought anything with me for changing into .
    ( unprepared)
    2) 3 dark animals different sizes running in same direction. A big one pounced on another but seemed to turn into a man and struggled to cut its tongue out. I'm standing with someone watching this in horror as it happens.
    I woke up with a start after this one . It frightened me.
    After asking for clarification for meaning,
    3) I approach my mother who is in the corner of the kitchen and reluctantly tell her of my experiences and I turn the radio down so I can be heard and she displays 2 red flags in the corner of the ceiling.
    Thoughts .
    Previous mornings dream was lovely but left me with words of caution and happiness.
    Protection with the feathers , the tower was a look out post, I was alone guarding the circle.
    This morning frightened me with the three animals, I've still got a lump in my throat.
    I've been taught nothing can harm me, but I suppose the fear issue can happen.
    Could this be more of a warning to protect myself from unwelcome spirit voices as my Clair's are improving?( turning the radio down)
    I don't understand why when I've mostly had lovely experiences. Why should it change when my emotional stability hasn't?
    Hi Susan,
    When we develop the Deep buried impulses of karma what has to be dealted with starts to Surface when you have gained stability and strength to take care of it...so you have reached a new level so to speak.
    The only thing what is sure is change, evolution does not let us to lie on our leurels too long

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 1st February 2014 at 05:51 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce