OBE
I could do with some input from this one but first,
If you are just about TO EAT, please don't read this till you've digested your food!! ( not joking)

This one ended up not so good so first I want to set the scene and record the events leading up to it. I know there is a lot of personal detail in here but to get a clear picture as to why , I need to record.

Monday - Friday knew I had a heavy week ahead with three of the days going into care homes. I always get a buzz from the interaction with them and cuddles but was going to be tiring .
Day 1) Not good. One lady is gunning for me and as I affectionately during conversation cup my hand under her elbow she gives me daggers with the eyes, as if to say " get your hands off me" . The message was clearly there and the staff rescue me telling me she has been leading up to a confrontation all day with someone.
Another lady is so so angry with being in here she lashes out at me . I kneel down and hold her hand as she gets everything off her chest. ( 10-15 minutes of listening to unhappiness she later came up and made me promise to see her next week , she was just getting things off her chest.)
Went to bed late ( hubby off)
Day 2) dementia care home, everyone seems either ill, or in bad mood ( or dead ( 6) ) .A lot of aggression today. Zimmerman frames being slammed in temper, extreme quick change from being smiley and yes to aggression and temper "no" . Hot room to work in and I'm going down hill quickly.
Day 3) morning appt gentleman has just vomited into his long beard before I arrived. He wasn't aware of this so I didn't want to embarrass him and spent 30 mins trying not to look .
Came back for a break and replied to Richards response. The above conversation wasn't anything to do with what was going on with me in the last two days .
RIGHT!!!,
The scene is set as to what led to this.
Last night decided to go to bed early and have a good nights sleep . 9.40.
Slept well till 12.30, then 1.30, the hubby gets up to toilet at 2.30 when the phone goes off. This really wakens me up but no number is left.
Slowly drifted off when I thought my knee was going to fall off the end of the bed. Checked and really pleased because I was well away from the edge so knew I was close. ( no energy raising)
Slowly silenced the mind and waited when the vibrations started. Not heavy but the noise was loud. Knew what was going on . Really pleased. Felt the back of my head being patted gently twice. I found this comforting and thought " good, I'm not alone" .
Raised up slowly then sideways, then down and down and down. I've had equally good experiences going down so wasn't frightened but wanted to shift the direction so tried to shoot upwards fast. Worked, in amongst stars and a lot of red. But very quickly down and sideways.
Was travelling amongst grey and backwards speeding past what looked like iron structures to buildings before they are completed. ( had this type before but this was not as if in water as the last was. ) flying backwards in empty dark buildings just skimming the ceilings I knew and was thinking at the time " this isn't real time zone, nor is it a part of the astral, ? I don't know."
I'm now heading away and next thing I'm back in bedroom just above my headboard to re- enter when I think " right. It's over" when in front of me I see a large dark/ black shadow.
Immediately I knew this was a bad sign . Black is dark, lower energy/ spirit.
1). Had I been taken on a journey by a lower entity, because of what I had attracted over the last couple of days? If so why did I get a reassuring pat on the head before the adventure? At no time did this energy try to frighten me, I think this is important to remember.
2) was this dark energy I saw something to do with me ( dweller on the threshold) with all the negative energy around for the last 3 days? But then who patted me on the head that I felt was reassurance and comforting?
3) could this have been a 2 with guidance ( the pat ) letting me experience what I had created around me to let me know what is out there for the unprepared , open, unprotected. ( naive.?)
Maybe it is about time I experienced the bad. Just to be aware.

Another care home tomorrow..... OMG.