I'm so pleased and excited.
I had another projection last night but I went out through the brow area ,with no sign of body but could feel it.
In the past I've either worked on energy body and left from legs loosening first or full body and been aware of having a body,or sometimes viewed Clairvoyantly feeling that I was still in body but this was so different. ( only once I looked into brow and moved to a height above bedroom door viewing hologram of young boy ) but somehow this seemed different.

OBE.
Was woken up 4am with an internal door bell. Wondered about this and did little energy work but couldn't settle for long.
About 1 hour later still awake but dozy saw flickering in eyelids so concentrated hard to see what comes.
By surprise it was as if I was being pulled up through the brow out of body. I was turning then going forwards. At no stage did I see my bedroom.I'm still turning slowly and forwards when in front of me I see colours and in the distance it looks like a bar with lights on and all the colourful bottles behind the bar but now I'm travelling away from it and down and backwards and turning. This was like going into a dark cellar made with iron structures. I've had this last scene before a couple of times. I just knew this was a lesson and yes it was. The thing was I was feeling excited because I knew I had exited through the brow and could feel the movement in my body but couldn't see body.
The scene was dark and dingy so a little apprehension stepped in but I quickly binned that incase I created my own fearful animal or monster, then just as I turned my friends arrived. The swarm of yellow flies. Had then a couple of times before .they were all over me but I knew they couldn't harm me so stayed with it.
They were in my mouth, I could feel them, on my arms,face , but the whole time I had mixed feelings from apprehension,determination not to give in, excitement because I couldn't see my body but could feel the flys but then cowardly I decided I'd had enough.
Woke up recalled everything then back to sleep. Woke up to seeing me being hosed down, ( according to book cleansing of some sort) but also the first thing I saw was a dirty white towel hanging up on a wall and I seem to be focusing close up on the soiled area.

Thoughts
These yellow flies had first appeared when I was being tested for Fear. The flies, ugly spiked haired faces,the flies again when I was in Real Time Zone in bedroom and at the end I saw a presence next to me.
I thought I was over this when I had the trip to what I perceived as the space station. It had helped me stay calm.
Why have the flies come back again ?
Don't care I'll take whatever is thrown at me I can always chicken out and back to body.
Just loved it