Think I was becoming lucid in a a dream but missed out.
But first no energy exercises through the night recently. Too tired mentally. If someone was to write a list of all attributes required to evolve spiritualy ( strength,leadership,compassion,understanding, sacrifice, ) then boy am I trying hard to succeed. This is only a temporary set back which will only last another few weeks then back to normal. I think my first dream was about this .
Woke up 4 am looking at vision of the screen of an I pad with a coloured margin running across the top flashing up with two snakes crawling across.( this was like when a message has been received through I cloud and it flashes up to let you know)

Back to sleep recalling two dreams.
1) I,m looking into a mirror and piling the make-up on really thick, too thick. A man comes to the door of my room whilst I'm trying to blend it in. He's a doctor,my old tutor and he's wondering if there's anything I want to ask him. It's come to his attention that some pupils may need some help in certain areas, is there anything I would like him to show me?
Now this is where I may have been becoming lucid in the dream because I was thinking that I could ask him what I had asked him in a previous dream( that I felt I had been thrown in at the deep end and needed to be shown how to do certain procedures) .
So whilst dreaming I was remembering the contents of a previous dream.

2) I'm in a jungle type garden and see a big fat snake in the distance. I go to tell 2 people about it. I ask if it's dangerous, they say no but they need to catch it. I just stand there watching as they chase it through the trees when they tell me to look. This was funny.
The snake had stopped by a tree trunk and was resting sitting up enjoying the sunshine that was beaming down on it.
Dream is finished with men chasing it again as it comes towards me.
( I think if I had done some colourful exercises of fruit cutting or the ratatouille this could have resulted in a very colourful dream)