Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: factoids factoids.

Re: factoids factoids.

notes on how one's ritual is proceeding doesn't have to be a burden , they don't have to be long and denote every single step and what not in the ritual.

you can see here that I've made very concise notes , sparing myself the burden of a book of shadows.

Attached Images Attached Images

I love this kind of art

"might have some tea with you sir!"

how very adorable!!

I don't know why pure powder pink tea sets are hard to find , I've been looking for one since about year and can't find one , they are so pretty

finders keepers.

me and a friend doing the Ouija.

Someone told me that Ouija is best done out side with the natural elements .

Here's me and a friend at it .It was a lot of fun.You can only see my glasses here - the night was late and pitch black.

Compared to regular Ouija , doing Ouija outside in the elements is an experience of it's own (I did the closing and opening ceremonies twice to make sure nothing followed us back home).

WestWorld

I think "WestWorld" is very quickly replacing severe cravings for Game of Thrones (GOT is unbeatable) so that means WestWorld is doing a very good job for entertainment .I used to like The Walking Dead , but God same story over and over again , the new season isn't making me wait for it every week like it used to , so now I'm primarily watching it to see how it ends .

"Stranger Things" was a huge breath of fresh air (God it was good to see Wynona Rider) but I binged on season-1 and that was that.I mean can't sit and wait for season-2 to come out.

Okay so the real reason why I like WestWorld is that I'm a Thandie Newton fan.I think Thandie Newton is has an amazing ability to be either extremely villainous or conversely be very heroic (in my mind once I see see an actor/actress as either good or bad , that tinge sticks , but with her it's like she has an amazing ability to "sell" heroism or villainy very successfully , without either version "sticking" to her).

Another thing I like about her is that her looks are a strange (and rare) combination of both being "tough and delicate" at the same time , I've noticed that the standard treatment for strong looking women is to make them androgynous or kind of butch and the gentle looking girls to be overly feminine and gentle , but with Thandie Newton , her looks find a balance of being both strong and gentle at the same time.

WestWorld is definitely worth a watch.

297d74aec20f34793c11417efe5f7773.jpg

Name ~> Beloved New Enclosure

Scientific American
    Nature
    Mind
    "Why Boredom Is Anything but Boring"
    By Maggie Koerth-Baker - Nature Magazine 01/18/2016
    Last edited by Timothy; 9th November 2016 at 05:28 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Salem.

salem.jpg

It's back for a final season.
    the show to die for.

Re: Project Ritual

Peace

Angel By The Wings http://youtu.be/EXfLirBwBKY

Thought of You http://youtu.be/OBk3ynRbtsw
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th December 2016 at 11:26 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Part-2 My new ritual - that's working. ( Results)

Capture.jpg

15th November 2015th i engaged in a occult ritual practice , for all the reasons you see listed about.

SUCCESS : the ritual work has worked.

The biggest thing i realized was that these things take time , setting things into motion , letting them be on there way takes time , for these things alter the matrix of reality in ways that take time , because reality is in a flux , i'ts like a lot of keys and locks connecting or opening to newer doors that lead to other places (better ones)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast