Recent year, I've been on a spiritual journey and have read quite a bit on various topics related to spirituality/spiritual development. Now I want some hands on personal experience and that's how I came to discover Bruce's MAP, AD, NEW,and this forum.

This forum has been very helpful and there's so much material to parse I don't even know where to begin or what I must read/know. I poked around a bit and every link leads to another link. Fascinating material until I started reading about negs, psychic attacks, demons, possessions (even in babies), etc. It's a bit spooky and I haven't read much about that so far in the MAP program.... so I'm not sure if there's anything I should know/be aware of before I proceed further. I'm on week 3 of MAP.

I suppose I should read Bruce's book on practical psychic self defense, but I'm just wondering why there has been no mention so far in MAP related material regarding something that is very real -- that is, the potential danger of venturing in to the spirit world? Matter of fact, I read that MAP is supposed to be "safe".