Thread: Success Stories

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Success Stories

Good morning everyone!

Prior to making a couple of posts last night on these forums I had been listening to rk_s06 from the program and had been water fasting since breakfast yesterday. In the program, Robert was describing various methods of moving energy and activating certain areas. I was following along bouncing energy, raising and storing energy, activating my sole(feet) minor chakras and hand chakras including about 3-5 minutes of intense energy work on my feet which left me absolutely buzzing with energy, so I felt that I should take a break. I wrote the posts which took an hour or so and then went and watched some of The Mentalist with my girlfriend, a TV program that we have been enjoying together as of late. After about 1-2 hours of laying on the couch, I developed a little nigerly tension headache in the back of my brain stem area. So as I was laying down on the couch, I was sweeping all the used and excess energy from my energy body using the Pranic Healing techniques and by feeling and imagining all the excess energy that was lingering and had accumulated was draining from my aura back to the earth. After about an hour of doing this the headache completely disappeared and although still feeling a fair bit of energetic sensations it had lessened and as it was getting late (for me in any case) about 10pm local time I was not interested in stimulating my energy body further that day.

This is when things got interesting. As i were laying there my energy body slowly started to start buzzing heaps, with far more sensations then I had felt in even my feet earlier. I probably shouldn't have, but I thought what the heck, and started doing the whole body energy bounce (I knew that I didn't have to work today so was not overly phased if I stayed up a bit longer..). After a hand full of bounces I felt my energy body reach that peak of energetic activation that those of you who are familiar with OBE's will know about.. That point where you are buzzing so much that you can start moving energetic limbs out of your body and to move them about, the point where if your relaxed enough, can have a conscious OBE. My energy legs begun to separate and float up at about a 45° angle from my physical legs, a phenomena that is very common for me from previous experiences, however I felt allot of tension from my naval chakra up to my crown a feeling as if something was holding me in my body. This was again common for me, being a very intellectually based individual and not yet mastering Roberts physical relaxation exercises (from the 90 Day OBE guide CD companion) I have had some problems with this part of the process before. I would have done the tensing and relaxing exercises but it didn't come to me at the time and I was just enjoying the experience and it would have been enough.

This is when things really got interesting. I thought that I would do some thorough cleansing of my aura while I was in this altered state as the benefits and heightened sensations have been highlighted by Robert numerous times. The memory from the Supplemental Material of when Robert discussed his experience with seeing the critters inside his physical body had been coming back to me a couple of times in the past few days and I figured that it would be safer if I tried to remove any of these little nasties before I went much further with the Raising Kundalini program and also thinking that some things inside of me may have been what has halted the OBE moments before.. All of a sudden I was driven to start praying, something I practice throughout the day along with other affirmations. I started repeating in the name of the supreme god, Jesus, all the holy gurus etc. etc. I command that all used energy, negative elementals, smoking elementals, negative thought forms and negative entities be banished from my body and so on I went. After repeating it twice, my mind was forcing me to wander and to stop saying the prayer but I kept on holding onto it and restarting it if i had to, doing it again until i had done it perhaps a dozen times. Suddenly I heard a nasty sounding voice, not audibly as Robert describes, but more inside the mind saying something like 'I have been inside you for a long time and your not getting rid of me that easily, sounding almost smug..'. Truthfully I was a little bit spooked by this.. memories of Robert discussing schizophrenia and dementia washing over me. I was again driven instinctively to once more, imagine all the used energy draining out of my feet and at the same time do nothing but to focus on my breathing... So i did. Over the next few minutes I felt all sorts of chunky energy getting flushed out through my legs with the intent of it returning to where it came from or the earth as might be required. At times when I nearly thought it was done it felt literally as if things were trying to climb back into me by my feet and spurred again my the gut instincts I did a massive gesture of the cross with my energy arms that extended to the edges of the universe (I believe this may have come from Roberts, Practical Psychic Self-Defense book, though I may be mistaken, its been a while since I read it). As I went up then down then to the left and then to the right with my cross, I felt massive amounts of energy in each direction and also my aura strengthening and by the time I completed the down leg of the cross it was as if my aura had been locked and shielded and I was protected from those things trying to get back into me.

After this I got a distinct impression (it seems corny to say it but I will no matter how it sounds) that's enough for today, as if it was coming from Robert himself. This may just have been a voice I feel I trust and therefore heard or may have been his higher self I have no idea (Robert please do let me know if you recall anything). I lay there after all this happened for 30 mins or so before I felt I could get up and did my best to sweep the excess energy from my aura for the next hour or so and eventually felt tired enough to try to go to bed. Probably got to bed about 4am and woke up at 7am this morning feeling much better then I usually do having had little sleep, I suppose it feels as if i'm spaced out a little bit but that's about all. It just seems very quiet now, similar to when I had a WA ex police Chaplin and clairvoyant associate come and do an exorcism on myself and property.

Anyway, obviously I had to share this experience with everyone. So thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Infinite; 13th February 2014 at 01:26 AM.