Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Radio message while AP

  1. Radio message while AP

    Has it happened to anyone around here to have contacted someone in a sort of radio frecuency? While I was AP a guy contacted me, gave me his name and street he was transmiting from. It's a town not far away from wher I live, 40 min by car. Turns out this street does exist in google maps for this town! I don't know this person. Weird messages I'm getting, this is not the first time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    19,951
    Blog Entries
    60

    Re: Radio message while AP

    It is not uncommon to hear voices that sound like they're coming from a radio. I have heard what sounded like a telephone conversation before, but never verified that it really was my neighbor talking on the phone. But it sure sounded like it. Unfortunately, I didn't know the people she was talking about or to, so I couldn't verify it.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  3. Re: Radio message while AP

    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    It is not uncommon to hear voices that sound like they're coming from a radio. I have heard what sounded like a telephone conversation before, but never verified that it really was my neighbor talking on the phone. But it sure sounded like it. Unfortunately, I didn't know the people she was talking about or to, so I couldn't verify it.
    Could you comunicate with any of them during the projection? I don't know this person either but I could comunicate with him. The guy was like verifying what I was doing. Like if he was testing me from somewhere else. I inquired a little more about his surname and other stuff but I don't remember any other info.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville Ky.
    Posts
    132

    Re: Radio message while AP

    Not sure what you mean but I have spoken to others on the other side while APing with hand held radios and (cell) telephones. Texting to lol. I think its just symbolic stuff though, like the subways, busses, cars, planes and things we "use" over there for "transportation".
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunny Climes
    Posts
    19,951
    Blog Entries
    60

    Re: Radio message while AP

    Yes, but it took me a long time, not that time. A very long time. Years.
    What would happen is that every time I became conscious of the voice, I would formulate a question, and the act (and the excitement) would shake off the trance, and I would have to go back into it, and find the 'sweet spot' in my head, and listen. It took months of this to have the simplest conversation, and it was like talking to a 10 year old.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

  6. #6

    Re: Radio message while AP

    Hi Tigre, I was just wondering at what stage of astral projecting were you at?. Just going into trance? Moving with sight? Moving without sight? In the astral or real time zone?
    I agree also with CFT. A few times I heard a very tinny, mechanical type voice but could put no explanation to it.
    Once I heard a conversation as clear as anyone would be if they were sitting opposite me talking to me . She had found something in the drawer and told her husband Jack that it must have been from when they lived in a particular street.
    That street is not far from where I live. I just put it down to a conversation that had once taken place and just words just floating around.
    In fact come to think of it I've just remembered. In the early days when voices were starting up I recalled hearing someone as if on the telephone and they asked for me by name and asked if they could have an an appointment ( I take appointments over the phone) It was a Scottish accent. . ) at the time then I was starting to feel this may have been some kind of guidance testing out the hearing.

  7. Re: Radio message while AP

    Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi Tigre, I was just wondering at what stage of astral projecting were you at?. Just going into trance? Moving with sight? Moving without sight? In the astral or real time zone?
    I agree also with CFT. A few times I heard a very tinny, mechanical type voice but could put no explanation to it.
    Once I heard a conversation as clear as anyone would be if they were sitting opposite me talking to me . She had found something in the drawer and told her husband Jack that it must have been from when they lived in a particular street.
    That street is not far from where I live. I just put it down to a conversation that had once taken place and just words just floating around.
    In fact come to think of it I've just remembered. In the early days when voices were starting up I recalled hearing someone as if on the telephone and they asked for me by name and asked if they could have an an appointment ( I take appointments over the phone) It was a Scottish accent. . ) at the time then I was starting to feel this may have been some kind of guidance testing out the hearing.
    Hi Susan, I believe I was in the astral plane, I was lying on the floor of my mother's house while manipulating with my hands some loose screws (without touching them, kind of like focusing them to adjust and could actually do it!). Then I heard a voice. I couldn't quite hear it at first but this person adjusted the volume form me to listen perfectly. He told me not to think as if they were going to fail me because at that poit I was feeling they were actually testing me. He then gave my his location, and the intersection he was broadcasting from. I can only remember one street though. I could listen to him clear as you mention.

  8. Re: Radio message while AP

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Not sure what you mean but I have spoken to others on the other side while APing with hand held radios and (cell) telephones. Texting to lol. I think its just symbolic stuff though, like the subways, busses, cars, planes and things we "use" over there for "transportation".
    Hi Osiris, I did not understand how you associate comunmication with transportation. How often do you go to the other side?

  9. Re: Radio message while AP

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigre View Post
    Hi Osiris, I did not understand how you associate comunmication with transportation. How often do you go to the other side?
    Hi Tigre, I'll jump in on this one...

    What he means is that it is just a representation, when we "travel" or communicate in the astral we can sometimes "use" a common object for us to do so... but we really don't need it in our non-physical bodies. It just makes it easier for some people since we use those kinds of objects everyday to carry these functions in our waking life

  10. Re: Radio message while AP

    Quote Originally Posted by jzinser View Post
    Hi Tigre, I'll jump in on this one...

    What he means is that it is just a representation, when we "travel" or communicate in the astral we can sometimes "use" a common object for us to do so... but we really don't need it in our non-physical bodies. It just makes it easier for some people since we use those kinds of objects everyday to carry these functions in our waking life
    Got it sorry my english comprehention is limited.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Message spammer
    By CFTraveler in forum Announcements, Forum FAQs & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th September 2014, 01:07 PM
  2. an angel with a message
    By Mishell in forum Dreaming Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21st May 2008, 12:13 PM
  3. I was given a message about a month and half ago.
    By niki123 in forum Psychic/Spiritual Experiences & Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th October 2007, 04:20 AM
  4. URGENT new message
    By Akashic_Librarian in forum OBE Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29th January 2007, 07:47 PM
  5. TV, Radio and the Astral
    By LightMan in forum OBE Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 9th August 2006, 04:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics