Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
Hi Tigre, I was just wondering at what stage of astral projecting were you at?. Just going into trance? Moving with sight? Moving without sight? In the astral or real time zone?
I agree also with CFT. A few times I heard a very tinny, mechanical type voice but could put no explanation to it.
Once I heard a conversation as clear as anyone would be if they were sitting opposite me talking to me . She had found something in the drawer and told her husband Jack that it must have been from when they lived in a particular street.
That street is not far from where I live. I just put it down to a conversation that had once taken place and just words just floating around.
In fact come to think of it I've just remembered. In the early days when voices were starting up I recalled hearing someone as if on the telephone and they asked for me by name and asked if they could have an an appointment ( I take appointments over the phone) It was a Scottish accent. . ) at the time then I was starting to feel this may have been some kind of guidance testing out the hearing.
Hi Susan, I believe I was in the astral plane, I was lying on the floor of my mother's house while manipulating with my hands some loose screws (without touching them, kind of like focusing them to adjust and could actually do it!). Then I heard a voice. I couldn't quite hear it at first but this person adjusted the volume form me to listen perfectly. He told me not to think as if they were going to fail me because at that poit I was feeling they were actually testing me. He then gave my his location, and the intersection he was broadcasting from. I can only remember one street though. I could listen to him clear as you mention.