Last night I was dreaming worked in a restaurant. Me and my workmates just finished our shift. A bunch of black people with hair nets came out of a big house, they were having a cigarette break from what appeared to be an event. There were mansions all around that looked like Georgia houses with classy bow windows. I said to one of my colleagues that this appeared to be like a "hood" with fancy houses. I came into the house and saw many more black people sitting in a table inside and one of them was close to the fire place. Outside, there was a meeting of very wealthy old people who I believe were being attended by these black employees.

I decided to take a look around the house. Went OB and started exploring floating around. First I came across a girls bedroom after going through the window. She had a purse and some dolls. Then I entered the bathroom and a baby's room with a moses basket. I came into the parents bedroom finally, this is the place I was looking for in the first place no idea why. All the beds had blue sheets (that called my attention). I asked for orientation to the "designer" of this very interesting place and suddenly I was no longer floating and put to the ground. I was displaced gently sliding to a table were a map came out. It brought an earth picture and started sooming to a place northeast of Syria. Then an old man with silver hair and a suit came out. He told me his name was Jean Luc Dumont or something like that. As he spoke, another young man talked to me interupting every single question I asked this man, as hard as I tried to ignore him and concentrate in the old mans words, the only thing I could remember is that he was more French than Spanish and I told him my ancestors were Basque-French. I asked him who was this guy interrupting every word I said. After this I ended up in a half awake state. I tried many OBE exits, one of them took me floating and watching the stars with a beautifull melody, the next one I was bieng pushed around by some force in my back while floating, when I turned around I couldn't see anythng. When I asked questions this entity responded with a sleigh bell. Then I asked to see Mr. Dumont again and a womans voice that told me that I should make a good use of my energy since I'm not doing it good. I asked her what did she mean, she told me I should take notes. But how can I take notes if I can't take these notes with me when I wake up. She responed I should put the information in a spoon or shoe and put it in my crown chakra. Soon after this I was floating over an enormous table full of food. The whole place was very elegant and there was classical music in the backround. I said to myself try not to wake up, try to get as much information as you can but I believe this distracted me and ended up waking. I was sad because I could probably would be having words with one of my ancestors.

If any of you can advice how I should make a good use of energy to cherish and have a better perspective of OBE's I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!