Yes.
Sometimes I think that something in physical life is more important to focus on and even though we may not realise this at the time and look for adventure to amuse us the unseen forces that are watching and aware may prevent, or in fact encourage if things are okay.

I found this conversation from 8 years ago on the OBE forum that CFT replied to .
I think it is a good description of how things may work .

Page 38. OBE forum. Fear Of Astral Beings Keeping Me From Projecting.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...rom-projecting

I believe my guidance is from a part of what I belong to, and yes , my future self, higher self, whatever we want to call this knows more than I do and is guiding me in my best interest and will also have guidance and laws to adhere to from more evolved beings.

What I have found is that when I have done something Good and put myself out to help someone I experience something lovely. It is like a reward for good service.
Of course this makes me just want to do something better to have another reward . It works but sadly I realise that we should not expect rewards all the time. It is just a form of encouragement but this behaviour is something that should become natural without expecting any kind of rewards.
( Give the dog a biscuit for learning to fetch something).
I just wish one would come up to me and say HI Susan, lets go for a chat and I'll show you around.