I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Let me give a recap of what's happened so far so you guys can maybe get an accurate picture...

Three days ago I started doing NEW exercises, and right off the bat in the first 5 seconds I started feeling the energy movement sensations. I started in my thumbs like the book suggested. Both of them activated immediately and somewhat painfully. I chalked it up to blockages and resolved to work on it.

I then moved to my big toes like the book says. Same thing: immediate activation and pain. I'm starting to wonder a little now since 4 blockages in 4 centers seems a bit unlikely, but I'm still experimenting so I figure I'll ride it out and see.

After that I moved on to the rest of my toes and fingers and the soles of my feet. Same deal: immediate activation and pain.

Now I'm starting to think I'm doing something wrong. I know I'm a total beginner, so I figure I should ask you guys about it. The odds that all my centers are blocked seems excessively unlikely, so I'm wondering if I'm just doing something wrong.

Any suggestions? If it helps, I'm generally in good health, have no joint, bone, skin or muscle problems and I rarely ever get sick.