Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When you don't have exit vibrations:

Blog Entries

When you don't have exit vibrations:

When you don't have exit vibrations:

A lot of people rely on vibrations as exit cues, but eventually many find that with practice they don't get them anymore, or they get them at a time where exit is not imminent. At this point they believe that they can't project anymore, or that something wrong is going on.
    But, like all other aspects of evolution, as we change so do our energy bodies, and our projection practices need to evolve with us.
    I have copied and pasted this list of symptoms that are not vibrations from another post, and hope is helpful for those who are going through this phase in development.

First of all, do not stop doing your usual practice the way you've always done it, and make energy body loosening a more integral part of your practice and when it comes time (or it seems to) try an exit technique, hold off and settle into noticing.
    Try to stay on the 'noticing' stage for a while, and if it gets boring include active listening (to your ear hiss) and go back and forth with your attention from observing to listening. If it gets boring and hard to keep up with it try to summon color blobs in front of your darkness- and if you're not succesful with coloring the misty stuff you see then try to get it to assume shape.
    From then on you can feel the following: (And this is what I look for):

Other Exit Symptoms or Cues:

-A feeling of floatiness and disconnectedness- this indicates partial separation. Try an exit technique (not rope) that involves movement inducement, like waterskiing, 'feeling like you're in the bottom of a pool and you're floating up' or making the energy blobs come towards you or get away from you. Intent is usually enough if you're in the optimal state.
    -Sounds. Not necessarily the whooshing, buzzing and chattering when you hear astral noise- Here what you want is voices- usually two or more voices, talking to each other, talking to you. Do not try to answer or engage them- just listen, as if you were eavesdropping. There is probably nothing important or valuable from what you hear- but I have found that if you get a 'mind's eye' thought that appears to come to you while listening to them- that's the thought that may mean anything to you. Try to remember for later, stay in the noticing stage- the voices don't mean you're ready, but they do mean you're in a transitional state and closer to the deep trance necessary for travel.
    After this you should start getting visual symptoms that are variable:
    -From short flashes of scenes or people, to vision screens, to astral vision (seeing through the eyelids, which are more stable that the flashes you get at first. When this happens, and depending on what happens first, start working on an exit technique that complements the symptoms you're getting.
    * For the brief flashes or the 'feeling of weirdness', I use the rope technique. When you're in deep trance you will see and feel the rope (not just imagine) and feel your weight as you go up. This is more tiring and hard than when you do it 'in your imagination'- but much more effective. You should pop out in no time and get away.
    * If you get astral sight- That is, if suddenly you can see your room, pick an object and concentrate on it. You should feel a tugging sensation as you 'point' your attention to it. Keep 'leaning' into it, and as soon as you're moving then do whatever you need to do to get away from your body.
    * If you get astral sight plus hypnagogics or just hypnagogics, or vision screens, try any exit technique you like, or engage any of the characters you may see, if they're not scary. If there's a portal or whirpool/tunnel artifact, any exit technique (including good ol' fashioned 'getting up') should work.
    * For a vision screen, if it's close to you work on attracting it and pushing it away with your intent or by subtly 'leaning' into it. You may get a variety of effects- more resolution vs. graininess or pixellation, or close/far action. Keep doing it and get it 'closer/more focused' each time. You will feel sucked into it- go for it, don't resist it. This will get you phased directly into an astral plane.
    -----------I will add to this as more stuff comes in.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

soul1 Guest

Re: When you don't have exit vibrations:

Hi Thanks for your very informative post
    -A feeling of floatiness and disconnectedness- this indicates partial separation. Try an exit technique (not rope) that involves movement inducement
    could you please explain why rope shouldn't be used in that state?
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Because rope is a 'centering' type of exercise- in other words, the act of pulling on a rope locates you where 'you' are, but when you're feeling 'floaty' you already are half-out, or actually floating a few inches out of your body. By centering yourself with the rope you are actually putting yourself back in to then pull yourself out, and I think this is a waste of energy- if you're already out, use something that pulls you (instead of centering the energy around you) like waterski or hand-washing- using the energy that is already pushing you out and continuing the flow that is already happening.
    Does that clear it up a bit?
    BTW, I'm basing this not only on my personal experience, but on the many people that ask me about this- it seems to be a problem when you're still learning and are not sure what's happening in detail, so to speak. Of course, everyone is different, and some people have more available energy than others. On a good day I can pull until the cows come home and get out no matter what, but others, not so much, so I've learned to use whatever I have to get to what I want to see/do.

Leswan Guest

CFT - what a fantastic set of posts. This is really helpful to me right now. Thank you so much.

Matt

PS. Have you heard from AC recently?

Blog Entries

You're welcome, and not recently. Isn't she working lots of hours now?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    You're welcome, and not recently. Isn't she working lots of hours now?
    Yes.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself.

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. It is said that when we are born...we bring with us only two fears, of loud noise and falling. As we grow older we learn more and more fears so that by the time we reach maturity we are loaded with them." -Robert Monroe

Thank you for this post, very helpful.

i like the being underwater and floating up, i could use that one as an exit technique

"-A feeling of floatiness and disconnectedness- this indicates partial separation."

I get to a point where I suddenly feel like I'm falling through my bed. Is this the same kind of thing you were describing?

Blog Entries

Maybe. If it's the perception of falling (you feel yourself sinking in and through the bed and end up on the floor).
    If it's only a momentary jerking sensation due to dislocation, then no, that would be a myoclonic jerk. Even though chances are that a hypnic jerk (I used both names for the same phenomenon) may be an indication of separation, it is so sudden that it may not be helpful to try to project.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast