Hi

I am writing a book concerning the use of technology in magick and would like to quote a section from your Psychic Self Defence book about what possession feels like. The quote is:
"“...Soon, I began losing control of my body, one part at a time. The first episode of this was while reading; my arm moved on its own, picked up a book, and tossed it on the floor. This shocked me, but I still felt okay. I did not sense anything evil or threatening in or around me. Incidents of brief loss of control increased over the next two weeks. It was not long before I knew I was in deep trouble... The strength of the mental pressure I felt was unbelievable. I did not hear voices or experience insane thoughts. This was not a compulsion. I was sane and rational. I just had no control of my body, as if suddenly struck with physical paralysis and someone else was now running my body. Thankfully, with a supreme act of will and some much-needed luck, I broke free of the puppet-like state at the last possible moment. But I no longer trusted myself after this event.”"

First, is this accurate?
Second, may I use this summary and attribute it to you, with reference to your book on the topic?
I touch upon defence only lightly and would prefer just to refer the reader elsewhere if they feel they have such problems.
Please contact me at my email address if that is convenient.

regards
Dirk