Good day,

I have seen a lot of posts in regards to Bardon's work with relation to Bruce's Astral Dynamics. Here's the thing, I'm confused .

Does Bruce's Astral Mastery course covers or is parallel to what Bardon teaches in IIH? What about PME & KTQ? Is it possible to learn all of these through personal experience during astral projection?

Can we say that Bruce's work is an "updated" version of IIH ? The reason why I'm asking is that, I do not want to exclude any important steps in increasing my spiritual level.

When you have finally reached the Astral Plane, is that where you begin to learn evocation? I don't understand . What comes first? Astral Mastery and then evocation? What allows you to "satisfy" the requirements to move to higher levels or learn more advanced form of magick? Is it learning more on the Astral Plane from other masters etc? How does that integrate onto the physical plane?

I'm really considering taking the mastery course. Would I "miss" out on any exercises that may be detrimental to my spiritual development which was mentioned in IIH or the final goal(s)/purpose is/are still achieved within the mastery course.

In Bruce's evolution book, he spoke a bit on evocation. Where along the path does that integrate into the mastery course? I truly apologize for all of the questions. I simply want to focus on one thing at a time but of course not spend an entire lifetime running in circles. I simply want to experience what everyone else I've been reading experiences - Going on different planes, raising energy levels, learning, helping the community etc.

I prefer you to be direct, blunt, and straight-forward with me. When I ask questions like these, it always seems like a *no its a secret* kind of way. Of course it will entail practice, that is a no brainer. Which practices that are effective are the problems that cause me to run in circles.

I thank you in advance.