Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Nothing happening in the brow area, just a feeling of a tight band around and dreams recalled are to do with what I am thinking anyway.
    Must clear out the body and drink plenty of water and watch more carefully what I eat.
    However, just at the point of wakening yesterday I quickly saw a scene where I was walking towards an elderly woman dressed in long clothing and I think her hair was covered. She was standing outside a hut I took to be her home and it seemed to be made of mud. There were no other huts around that I could see and she was walking towards me with her arms out. This seemed quite a throw back to a long time ago .
    This happened so fast that was all I got but the strange thing is that this had no relevance at all to the two dreams I recalled .
    This has reminded me of my first ever OBE where I catapulted into the air and had someone take me on a guided tour over snowy hills above a castle and then we were flying over a village with huts made of mud and straw and people were just laying around.I remember describing it like the Robin Hood days.
    This was recorded on the old site about 4-5 years ago.
    This latest could be described as similar .
    Well one of those things, probably never find out.

Just did a bit of homework . Found it.
    OBE Forum page 15 , titled " Mystery tour ( but not alone) "
    Recorded 20/3/11
    It seemed to have happened around 2006.
    At the time Greytraveller suggested it may have been a Non physical Belief System territory.
    If this was the same then have I been taken back there again? Last time we just flew above it.
    Last edited by susan; 27th December 2013 at 08:35 PM.