some manifestation pearls that are the mainstay of most manuals.

implicit belief in the process will produce result doubt will negate it - that itself is the principle of it all
Doubt is without a doubt the number one killer of your desired outcome
i think you get the idea of what im trying to implicate here ...but lately i cant exactly pinpoint what exact IS doubt? say if your'e undergoing a manifestation regime and wonder "i wonder if this didn't manifest because i thought or did that" (whatever contradictory/antithetical thought/action it were) is that what doubt is?

or is doubt something more subliminal that goes undetected under your subconscious radar? like say your'e manifesting affluence but secretly suspect that the well-off are arrogant or snide so that dislike negates the outcome?

most of the times example's quoted for doubt are (imo) personality issues (want to manifest a supermodel for a girl but think that your'e not good enough for her , i.e that's the doubt and the manifestation killing vibe.

other than personality issues or issues regarding absolute faith i don't get what doubt it .

i don't think this post makes much sense sorry .Just can't sort of really articulate what i'm trying to say .....

Bummer