This post is about Partnered Exploration (PE) in the Bruce Moen style as described in
Moen's fourth book.

PE is not an OBE, but instead the type of "imagination" exercise people learn to do
at TMI during one of the programs. My only personal modification is that I don't use
Hemi-Sync at all for this type of activity, as H-S locks me into a specific Focus Level
and prevents me from moving along a scale of other Focuses.

I have a question. I wonder if there is any interested people, who would participate in
sending healing to an alien? I can't do this by myself by some reason. It has to be
done in a PE group. We have to do PE, Moen style.

I know little, what I know is this.

1. The Target Alien (TA) lives in another physical world, sort of a different Monroe Locale III.
2. The aliens of TA's species look like tall, slim albino creatures with big head, big black eyes, small mouths an noses, no hair.

3. The TA alien in question is physically alive.
4. My impression is that the TA is kept in sleep by its fellow aliens, because the TA is very "evil".

5. The physically living albino aliens are not afraid of this "evil" TA.
6. The I-There of the TA is concerned that no good transition can be made into the afterlife by the TA.

7. There is no hurry as I know of, we probably have several years before the TA makes the transition
from the physical into the nonphysical afterlife.

8. The albino aliens don't have our BST Focuses, meaning that they don't have religious beliefs in our sense,
but they can get stuck in something similar to Focus 23 - 26.

9. In order to help the TA's I-There and the TA itself, we need to be at least 4 persons in a PE who send
healing energy, happiness, PUL, Acceptance and positive energy to the TA. My guide recommended us
to be at least 6 persons, and 4 persons being the lower limit of PE participants.

The albino aliens have no connection with any human I-There, and most likely no connection to
the Monroe "Gathering".

There will be nonphysical albino aliens at the PE and we can step into them as they will function as our "bodies".
I've already done this when I visited their alien town by being inside an alien body, nonphysically.

When I encountered the TA, it scared me, because it looks so evil and has a very "evil"
feeling to it. I sent it some PUL and positive energy, but it wasn't enough or poorly performed.
In its current state the TA is kind of hibernated, but functions on some nonphysical level.

The TA is highly intelligent and may create some terrible problems in the lower Focus Levels
if it dies, possibly to the extent that it can't be retrieved.

I wonder, is there any interest in doing a PE activity with the purpose of sending healing energy to this
"evil" TA?