Yet another SF dream.

In the first part I had to return a SF movie which I quite liked to one guy, but instead I had its remake only, which on the other hand I didn't like. Then suddenly I was watching the latter movie like it was a 3D virtual reality, except it was not virtual but real.

The atmosphere was dull and dark throughout the whole movie (dream), and when the movie progressed it went even darker. It had several chapters, but I awoke after the 3rd one, not knowing what were the other chapters about.

1st chapter
In an abandoned, unfinished big building there was a battle between a small rebellion group and much stronger group of evil people, both using modern weapons. It wasn't long when the former was completely devastated. They also had very small and very ugly pale-pink bio-cyborgs - purely artificial form of "life", more machines than living organisms.

2nd chapter
Somehow the war continued, but the enemy changed. The number of bio-cyborgs used in the battle significantly increased, and number of people decreased.

3rd chapter
War still continued. Now there was not people at all at the battlefield (and perhaps at all), only 2 grouos of bio-cyborgs fighting each other. There appeared a new "race" of bio-cyborgs, which were dark-red, fighting the big group of pale-pink cyborgs.

Is this a variant of our reality in the future and the warning?