Thread: Strange dreams

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

I think there is some misconfusion about what the research provides. To make things clear, the research is not the experience itself. You can have a lot of experiences - this is the material for the research. If one has beliefs, as you mentioned, then it's not research, it's a belief. The research is exactly the opposite thing to a belief. Material (experiences) is the building block for the research, but is not the research itself. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I realize that there is no much research (but in fact there were attempts) in this field - actually I stated exactly the same thing just few posts earlier.

What I can see about people in LD, OBE etc., they are "experience-oriented geeks". 99+% of them are. Of course it's nothing bad, and it's clearly understood why. To be honest, people who have experiences like these frequently think of themselves as sort of an elite of the humanity. The experiences like that for most tend to be exciting, are unfolding the unkown etc. Just like for people from the 60s taking LSD, shamans and shaman adepts and alike.

However, most of these experiences are just experiences and projections. The thing is, these people stop on that. Their idea about what they experience is based on their beliefs (assumptions).

I also have a lot of experiences(~1000), but only when you experience 2+ hours types of events, only then you are starting to see how deep the rabbit hole really is.
    Anyway, out of curiosity, do you have any clues about the structure of the reality from the experiences you had? Would you mind sharing your conclusions? Or you just stop on just experiencing? I'd like to take this opportunity to have an interesting discussion of things most people are unaware of, or simply ignore. Even if they are using ASCs for variety of experiences.

Within the span of the experiences you had, did you have any significant experiences, any breakthroughs in understanding of reality? I'm curious what are your conclusions about them.

BTW I don't think the longer timespan of the experience gives better insights than shorter ones. I had short and very long experiences, and both of these were very inightful and made a great material for the research (not all experiences give a lot of new information).

Edit: one more thing, Shadow: recently I am interested in the other entities existing in the universe - did you have any encounters or even interaction with some entities? What do you think of them?
    Last edited by Antares; 17th October 2023 at 06:24 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts