Well, so maybe this one could also interest you. I have from time to time a dreams which don't fit into any category. If you're interested, I may put it here into the forum.

Me and few other people went into something that looked like an elevator - except that it was outside, and it didn't move in space, but in time.
In other words, we travelled in time, to the XXIII-rd century. Then we left this "elevator", looking around on the world how does it look like.
So... I was deeply disappointed. We saw the world under the global government. Everything - literally - was under control, everything sterile clean. In the surroundings there were high glass buildings (and no others - only glass-made), quite similar to those found in XXIth century, just looking more modern and very, very clean. The sun was strongly radiating on them, so that the glasses reflected a strong solar light. There was a significant change in the sky: I think that the ozon hole, protecting us still today, was either absent or weak - and it affected the whole air and the climate.
There were some trees around - all of the same type only, overly artificially green (not like in our nature, but more fair green - perhaps the consequence of the climate change), leafy trees. There was no wild forests no more in the world, no wild nature - like I mentioned, now everything was controlled by people. There were probably no animals there as well...
There were few people from the XXIII-rd century around us who were shocked seeing us leaving this "elevator". They had different than we clothes, more futuristic, and very boring, "unified" I'd say. I had an impression that these people seemed to be mentally "weak" - having no much mental freedom, all accepting the government and the situation without a shadow of disagreement. They probably weren't aware that the Earth could look like differently than it was then. Something so different from what they were used to - us and the "time-machine" - caused a sudden, clear fear in them. Instead of curiousity, they quickly were passing us by, trying to forget what they saw! (Because it was out of their schemes).
I was so disappointed, so when I awoke, I was aware that it was just a single time-line from many other possibilities, and I promised myself I would do anything to ensure that this time-line is not going to become true for the future of the Earth!