Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange dreams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

Recently I'm aware that some beings, of a mentor-like type, frequently inquire me when sleeping about various things. They seem to attempting to discover perhaps my value or something, or trying to find some scenarios, I don't know. Maybe other people are being inquired too, but don't remember that?
    I'm aware of many things happening during the dreams. Recently I was asked about my attitude toward money. They seem to want to know what is my attitude toward spending larger amounts of money. I said I have no problem with both finding a way to earning more, and spending. Telepathic inquire continued, and I was asked what even if I wanted to save some more money, wouldn't it bother me? I was surprised a bit, even if I know most people has such attitude toward money. But I replied instead, trying to reason it logically: isn't it that the only function of money is to be ultimately spent somewhere? Even when I'm investing some, the only goal of investing is having more money to be spent ultimately? Right?
    The being didn't bother to reply, but left me alone, confused. It seemed like they gathered by this short talk enough information, not caring to explain me anything.
    Last edited by Antares; 7th November 2019 at 06:37 PM.

SeveraI years ago I had a number of dreams related to qabbalah, particularly learning it. But I never did this - I mean I've bought some few books, but it never held my attention for long. It seemed very abstract, and maybe overly intellectual. Although I always thought that there's some important idea hidden in it. I know many other people reacted to qabbalah like me, never actually managing to learn it.

Then I forgot about it, until recently... Few months ago again a book on qabbalah was offered to me in the dream, with suggestion that it consists of everything what is needed to know.

And until this night...

Dream about a "qabbalah-like" game

Before dream I requested to give me some ideas about my life purpose, but the dream surpised me totally... This dream was very symbolic in quite abstract sense.

I was hanged in some astral or beyond-astral realm, being one of players in some big game. This game was supposed to be a part of a process of existence, or something.

The board was very specific: similar to the qabbalah tree, but different in the sense that it had not 2 edges (bottom and top) as in the qabbalah tree, but 4 sides - like 4 world directions. So it was kind of cross, consisting of many dots-circles, inside looking like a light spots (just like spheres in qabbalah), which were the only elements that constituted this board. They were on the edges and in the middle of the cross. Each of those spots was occuppied by one player. And the board was enormously big. I think there was at least a few dozens of players... but I might be wrong.

Except the dots (places), which always stayed the same, in the same position, the game was mainly about the cards. These cards were similar in a look to the major arcana from the Tarot of Marseilles deck. Each of the cards represented something profound in a cosmic sense. Not sure what exactly... but it seemed like representing some cosmic qualities or powers, possibly like spheres in qabbalah or major arcana in tarot...

The game seemed to be not related to the Earth plane, but rather to cosmos - this was my feeling... i.e. it seemed that it wasn't about a particular incarnation, but beyond any incarnations. I didn't have a body there, I only sensed personalities, including mine. Everything was a pure thought there. However, the existence of anyone seemed to be an aggregation of thoughts: so beings (people? possibly) with the strongest personalities had also strongest thoughts, and had biggest aggregations of thoughts... Having no thoughts meant to not existing. I also learnt that having strong personality (i.e. strongest thoughts) there was not the same as having developed personality (wisest). (A comparison to physical bodies could be that the people having the biggest weight are not necesserily - and typically not - the strongest people).

I sensed the other players, their motivations etc. As I mentioned, everything there was a pure thought - so telepathic skills allowed to "see" through others. Nothing could be hidden there - except when the other had not sufficient ability to see you through.

The game wasn't about defeating other players - these were the cards which were in the center of attention of everyone. However, some players intrigued against others, so that they could possess some of the cards. I was barely aware what these cards were actually about... but they were the only valuable thing there: everything was about the cards, not about anything else, in the end.

I was given a position at the left corner of the "cross"; there were also 3 other corners, taken by more advanced players than myself: 2 women at the right and bottom, and one man at the top. And lots of other players somewhere in the middle between these 4 sides of the cross - each having a position in one of those spots. The man at the top seemed to be gentle and wise, like having a philosopher or taoist kind of mentality. The opposite spot, at the bottom edge of the cross, was taken by a woman of which I thought as having a "queen"-like mentality: dominating, possesive and manipulative. She was very good in this game, having probably the biggest number of cards (but this didn't mean she was the best player). She possibly could have the strongest "personality" there (i.e. the biggest aggregation of strongest thoughts from all the players that I identified).

But don't be mistaken by this simplified comparisons: everything seemed there to be quite complex and unobvious in the simple manner that typically a human mind wants it to be... I just make these comparisons to give you the idea what (quite blurred in fact) feelings I just had when experiencing this game... I wasn't aware of the whole board, there were many hidden things, possible to discoer.

Intrestingly, no one knew the rules of this game! I felt that I know virtually nothing about it, I sensed that I was weak in it, other players were more skillful than me. However, it seemed like everyone was just discovering the rules, and the best players knew maybe 10 or 15% of the game. So everything was possible for a perceptive player.

Also, no one seemed to know all the cards and entirely their meanings, despite the fact that all knew that everything was about the cards.

I just started this game, so I was a total noobie, only watching other players. I felt pretty helpless there, but I was hoping to deal somehow with this game. I was given two cards at the beginning - and I underestimated their meaning and this "gift". I didn't even paid attention to what cards I had, more engaged with studying the board itself and watching others...

I noticed one thing then about this game: it was all about awareness - putting your focus, i.e. it was purely mental game. Your consciousness, its range and decisions made were the "tools" which made any changes in the play.

In other words, those who operated best with their consciousness were the best players. And the game seemed to have no end at all, i.e. seemed to be eternal! Perhaps, until kind of "transcendency" happened to him or her? I don't know...

So the strategy for this game was to operate the resources of your own consciouness: if you paid attenation to one part of the board, you lost opportunity to pay attention to another part; if you focused only on one card, you lost opportunity to have idea abot the other cards on the board; on the other hand, if your attention was too disctracted, your thoughts had not enough power to influence the board - and if they did, you might have lost a better opportunity; if you paid attention to other players, you might miss some important cards or positions; if you didn't, you might be manipulated and influenced by others easily (what exactly happened to me then)...This is what I learnt during this game. Everything was related to the strategy of where you put your attention to and thus what decisions you make...

I sensed that the "queen" player was very manipulative and by her intrigue she has taken quite a lot of cards (maybe 7 or so, which was a lot in this game; even having 1 or 2 cards was considered to be special). And she wanted more, so she manipulated others in different ways, possessing more and more power for herself. I sensed that she spotted me - she wanted my cards. I even didn't know when, but I lost my two cards quickly, and then have been removed from the position at the left edge of the cross, mainly due to her manipulations.

Don't get me wrong: nothing in this game seemed to be personal, but everything rather impersonal. No revenge, actually no focus on the other players: winning meant developing yourself, not playing against the others. The "queen" player was also aware of that fact, however it was her playing-style to get easy cards in the biggest amount possible. She seemed to be more aware of what cards I had and their value than myself.

The cards in the game could move from one spot to another (but could not "jump" randomly on the board). In fact I think that they couldn't go too far, so it wasn't possible for the queen to just "take" from me my cards, so she had to plan in much longer term in order to gradually "attract" my cards to her position, which started first moving to the center of the cross, thus being possessed temporarily by the other players there - being probably not aware that these cards are going to taken from them just like from me by her manipulations...

I thought the game was over to me then. But it wasn't: I was just moved to another spot in the middle, closer to the center of the cross. My place at the left edge of the cross was taken by another, more skilfull, male player.

The game wasn't about these spots, but after that I learnt more about this game: that the corners of the cross must be special and give some (not sure what) privileges to players who occupy them - as long as they do. I wasn't aware of that until I lost that position. It seemed that these two cards were having some powers (which I wasn't aware of), and loosing them so thoughtlessly made me weak and unsecured my position at the edge. That's probably I was removed from that cross edge.

I sensed that the cards seemed to only give access to some possibilities (and it seemed like they represented some concepts - qualities which have no definite definition) - but it was up to the level of development of a player to get any benefits from it, in the degree relative to this development level. And since I was a noobie like I said, I had no benefits at all even when possessing potentially powerful cards.

But instead of worrying, I simply tried to figure a new position. I was aware of the fact that everything in this game wasn't granted forever, but was temporary and flowing all the time. So the flexibility was a very helpful characteristic there.

I also understood another rule of this game then: everything was about the range of consciousness. The edges of the crosses were very far from other players, but those in the middle were more "accessible" to various players. Those on the edges could be only manipulated indirectly - like it happened in my case, when I lost that position. The best players range was about just few spots from them; the worst players (like me) had some influence only on the closest spots from an occuppied position.

So it seemed that much in this game was about widening the range, thus having more influence over more "area", which in turn gave access to cards laying in the closest area. I also learnt that the more you focesed on one area or spot, the stronger influence you had: so strengthening your thoughts by focus meant influencing the boards, other players, cards, circumstances... What circumstances? Of having a card available to you.

(To give a comparison, try to imagine few people in a room with telekinetic skills, trying to influence a spoon at the same time: the ultimate effect to where it would move will be a resultant of all the forces / skills involved - actually unpredictable, and the only thing they could do was to use their will power to influence it, or influence something else indirectly then to influence the spoon move. This comparison gives the idea of how the queen could only indirectly deprived me of the cards, by the strategy of manipulating different players and forces around me when I was at that prominent position at the beginning).

Now I was closer to the queen player, being in the middle of the board. I looked at the bottom from myself: I sensed a few also quite weak players around. Now the queen lost interest in me: since I had no cards now and no prominent position, she didn't bother about myself any more - so it was a relief to me. New "boring" position was much safier - as now I wasn't in the center of attention of other players. And I must say that the "queen" was quite terrifying... not sure what she was able to do.

Fortunetely, since she lost an interest in me, focused on further manipulations with the other players, I could start planning my new strategy. In a way being close to that "queen", i.e. close to her range, seemed to give me some advantages - like ability to hiding better, as many other players also tried to avoid her and the area in her range... so being flexible, it made me safier there.

I looked around into the closest spots to me, i.e. being close to my "new" range, sensing some other players and some cards close to me. I was wondering what to do next.

And then one card grabbed all my attention, so I stopped looking anywhere else: I read the title of the card (the only card that I read in the dream): "Immortality". The card was quite close to me, available, and not in the interest of the queen at the moment, and the other players also didn't put a special attention to that card. But I did! In the moment when I spotted this card, occupying a spot so close to me, I became obsessed with it.

I felt that I could try to draw this card to me simply by strong focus on it: perhaps this is a reference to something like "power of thoughts" or "law of attraction". Now I stopped paying attention to anything else. I wanted that card badly! (Even if I was aware - from reading mind of the other player, particularly the "queen" and the "taoist" - that they valued the other cards more - but couldn't identify these cards yet with being too noobie for this game still).

In the short time span of this dream I leant quite a lot on this game. Still I felt that I'm a noobie, only wanting to win "something", until I spotted that card I mentioned, which took all my attention and focus at the end of the dream. Then I woke up.

Any ideas how to interpret this?

One of things coming to my mind is that the 4 directions seem to be related to traditional 4 qualities: the Earth at the bottom (tendency to posses), Heaven at the top (wisdom, but not being possessive), left side to rising energy (I was optimistic at the beginning, yet having no "fundamentals" to get anything out of the game), the right side to contracting energy (an experienced player, who deals perhaps too much with actual circumstances).

Another strange dream this night that I had. Seems like it qualifies for a new category of dreams: an absolutely mental type of dreams (i.e. without the typical astral involvement).

This had to be occuring totally out of time-space, including out of astral space, typical for most of the dreams. I was not present in the dream in any form. I was only represented symbolically by a... 2 phrases, which reflected my general thoughts.

I was working mentally in this dreams: analyzing and thinking though a different variants of healing, trying to find the best one. There was another being with me - I only sensed "him", and saw his representation by another phrase hanged in the "void". Our phrases had yellowish-brown colors.

Then the third "being" appeared, this time represened by white phrase and strange feelings. I instantly recognized that this being is extra-terrestial, as we call them; having no much feelings as humans have. This being came to me for solving / proposing a solution: to use help for healing from it, or in general from E.T. Further more, I recognized that this "being" was not alive, but created artificially: a mental-level advanced technology, like a mental-level android. It had however some energy of their E.T. creators, but with quite a little consciousness.

In this mental space I was totally safe and mentally powerful (in opposite to astral sphere, which I wrote in the other message on the forum). I checked what this E.T. was suggesting. After a while of trying I had a clear conclusion: to NOT take a help from any E.T.'s on direct healing. I felt clearly where it was going to: they either healed or was just pretending to doing so, but most importantly they tried to identify their "patients" core energies - with an unclear motivations! I decided to stop it and reject E.T. help.

Soon I had an ultimate conclusion what is the best way to heal: it's a combination of use of shamanic powers with the traditional methods of healing.

Interestingly, in a consecutive night I had just another mental type of dream on the healing subject, in many wasy very similar to the previous one. I was again working on verifying different ways of using healing, this time it was specifically about using Ayurveda. However, I was not there... I was totally invisible, and saw a group of people - as energies (not as physical bodies). I was trying to use Ayurvedic methods of healing on them, but was not happy with the results. Finally a straight, bright line moved through this group like through a screen or something - which was meant to be a border (?) , maybe of range. Anyway, this time healing covered the whole group - and it worked.

I was talking to an old friend in the dream who to my surprise recommended me a new, revolutionary book written by some renown authority, where he claimed that DNA of birds is not related in any ways to mammals and humans in particular. The hardcover of the book was nicely designed, it was dark blue, and had only a rather symbolic picture of red and yellow bird in the middle of it.

It was a very unusual interview with a very highly ranked director of a big company in which I think I was an employee (in the dream only): through writing which verified more my potential than actual skills. I sensed that I was preferred over other candidates and could get a very good posistion in a totally new area, but I had to ask not easy questions about e.g. solutions to be successful in a highly competitive market in Germany as a retailer. I tried to analyse and hear what other candidates were answering and what are the preferences of the director, who was very demanding but had somehow big interest in myself as I sensed. Tried to take advantage of that and think upfront what to write about and how to explain everything about my experience to be most suitable for what he was looking for, as well as tried to figure what the "other areas" could be. What I figured out was the fact that it was totally different from what I was doing at the moment, and it had no clear framework and tasks to do as I have now - the position required clear thinking and I could only rely there on myself, i.e. every my mistake could cost a lot.

Never had a dream like that before.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Strange dream in the context of the virus.

I don't watch horrors at all, in fact I don't watch movies. But the dream was of that kind: maybe not terrifying, but rather thrilling like some modern gothic horror.

It was dark, I was hanging around in the residentials.

There were 2 types of people there: normal people, and "monsters" as I called them - they were former people who were infected somehow and mutated. The latter could not be touched, so I was beware of them.

The mutation was seen partly physically - they had some small ugly details of their look which mutated, like pustules on head etc., but also psychological - they seem to not fear anything no more, like being not humans. Their ugliness - physical and psychological - was not straightforward, but it was becoming obvious when longer looking on them. They seemed like no more being independent individuals, only partly, but somehow mentally connected to a negative powerful "source" for their mental activity, and thanks to that telepathic or mental kind of support very confident. They also were somehow, at least partly, aware that they are not humans any more, and had only one mission: to convert all the other people into their kind. I was, then, obviously avoiding getting in touch with them - they were not recognizable at first glance, but their presence and behaviour quickly gave idea about their real nature... The mutation, as I felt in the dream, just "happened" to them - not because of their intent. But since they were infected, they were no more the same any more as before - it was an inner psychological "disease-mutation" which, as stated, could be also physically observed to a degree, but mainly in their behaviour.
    Last edited by Antares; 5th August 2020 at 08:06 PM.

This was like an action movie, I wasn't present in the dream myself. I watch any movie less than in 2 months, so that's quite a surprising dream (yes, no more than 6 in year, typically less).

A good looking, athletic man in black hair was the main character; he was having some trouble because of some criminalist group as well as police. He had some super-human abilities but I could not tell which were they. He was in a small office building where by mistake he shot another man - it turned out he had super-reflex and sensed another man as having bad intentions, and that's why he automatically shot - straight into his heart. He was dead instantly. The police came and arrested him. There was some another, well built tall blond man, watching the whole situation.

In the next scene the main character had been acquitted by the police chief, who has been convinced by that blond man that he's not guilty. The latter said that he also have super-human abilities in the end.

In the last scene in a rocky area a car of criminalists tried to pass the car driven by that black hair man (the main character), but fell into the abbyss as the rocky road was very narrow. The man laughed about this incident, saying farewell to his enemies.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    In the short time span of this dream I leant quite a lot on this game. Still I felt that I'm a noobie, only wanting to win "something", until I spotted that card I mentioned, which took all my attention and focus at the end of the dream. Then I woke up.

Any ideas how to interpret this?
    Ok. I think that today's morning insights and the recent events in my life gave we a wider understanding of this dream and how to interpret it.

Universe = board
    The cross (as the board's 4 refererral points) corresponds to the 4 universal (cosmic) directions.
    The 4 directions emphasis the 4 sun "states" seen from the horizon when on the earth: culminative (south), absent in the lowest point (north) when it's invisible, rising (east) and declining (west).
    While we on the Earth usually think of them as inherent to our planet, it is actually the cosmic order: 4 cosmic horizontal qualities. (There are also 3 vertical qualities, in total giving 12 areas known as the zodiac signs in our solar system, but the dream didn't relate to those, so I won't speak of them).

On each level of our being we are shifting towards one of those 4 qualities, having some concepts in our "playground" that attract our attention, moving here or there, toward certain direction. All of these are reflected in the cosmic records, and put into a proper context: the cross reflects this context. (It's important to not judge and compare these 4 qualities, all of them are absolutely equal, these are just we who may value in one time one over the others).

In other words, a lifetime on earth, and the existence beyond it (in the astral soul body), doesn't stay in vain. It has a direct and vivid effect on what's happening in the universe. Our choices from our physical limited perspective seem to be limited only to us: when we do this or that, when we chose this or that, what we do with our lives, all seem to be our independent choices. We don't think about how they affect the universe. But they do. The side-effects of our incarnations go far beyond a single incarnation: they affect the whole existence (the universe, but essentially the other "players")...
    Hence that game in the dream presented in the way where "players" were affecting each other.

Our incarnations are just a part of this never-ending (as it was emphised in the dream) "game"...

(And a comment here: the cross is NOT a representation of the zodiac signs circle. The zodiac belt is related to the Earth and the solar system (our local astrological environment). Cross is referring to the universe - the cosmic order.)

Incarnation = game
    Before the dream I wanted to know my life purpose. The dream seemed to explain my life in a very wide (i.e. cosmic) context.

The placement on the east at the beginning of the dream surprised me. I recall now that when I was once checking my Chinese astrological data, I had the eastern trigram there. The energy that I have in this life-time seems to confirm that.

This was my birth, and the originally planned way.

The further events and choices in my life have thrown me out from my originally planned life-path. What actually happened, and what cast me off of my true way?

The correspondence with IA56 shined a new light on what happened. The dream explains it clearly: the influence of the northern in quality energies (particularly related to yin and the matter) caused that I've lost a focus on the original two qualities (represented as a tarot-like archetypical cards in the dream). The woman (queen) on the north wasn't a coincidence: this represented women of that material type both in my birthchart and in my life (generally, represented as earth zodiac sign).

Cards = life choices resulting in qualities gained on the higher level
    This reveals that there is no destiny as such. There are only "planned suggestions" and "incentives" in our incarnations. We can totally mess this all up, and live totally different way than what was chosen before incarnating into a new life-time.

While dealing with the material world, I got interested in a new subjects. I also moved from intuitive (east) more to logical and concrete (north) approach to the reality. This resulted in loosing my original two cards (archetypes I was willing to develop my personal power - represented by archetypes - in this life time), and interested in another one, which unexpectedly took my all interest recently.

Our minds (egos) are not aware of those pre-birth choices. We have free will to choose the planned life-path - or not, i.e. to do something different from it.

Each important life choice has a hidden universal meaning - the concept or archetype behind it. These life choices are recorded and reflected on the universe's "board", affecting not only our next life-times, not only others' next life-times, but also the existence in the universe as such. They remain with us as the new qualities (powers), which we may (temporary) loose... until we choose differently!

In other words, our life choices do not stay in vain, as I mentioned - in the cosmic sense. Hence whole this "game" with incarnations (roles played - not necesserily exactly the same way as was planned, as is in the theatre), and creating an illusion of time (to be more accurate, actually the time-lines from which we can choose, as our lives go on - and these are infinite in number!).

When we "move" in the universe "board" (the cross), this means that we have cosmically changed our orientation: toward one of the 4 archetypical directions, by making an important shifts in our life-times.
    (I wonder whether these 4 directions correspond to the 4 archetypical angels - in brackets I put the directions references found in the internet: Raphael (east), Micheal (south), Gabriel (west) and Uriel (north). In the dream there were 4 figures, each on one corner of the board: I think they were archetypical, symbolizing a pure quality of one of those 4 types, and known under different forms in different mythologies, one of these being 4 angels at 4 corners / world directions)

When we make an essential choice in our life, we are not aware of how it affects (alters) the time-line we then move into. But from such perspective, they do...

Giving the example from my life: when I got more involved into the business and material matters, this was reflected in the cosmic sense - so I moved from my original position at the east into the one closer to the north direction, which represented the material world in the dream.

Our life-time (chosen time-lines in a particular incarnation) depends on our choices in the cosmic sense, and we have the power to change them any way we want to. Lack of awareness of this fact however makes us blind: so we move here or there (reflected as moves on the board in the dream), without understanding the wider context to our lives. I did so in the dream: moving to other spot on the board as a "noobie", not understanding what happened and why did it happen.

The astrological birthchart reflects and suggests the biggest powers playing role in our life-time in the cosmic sense: thy are activated because of the planets' transits, providing mostly this way the cosmic power to alter the time-line (jumping into another time-line - which we from our limited perspective see as an important change in our lives).

The 4 directions (essential 4 elements) and the archetypical concepts act then as a good reference sheet - the criteria against which we may evaluate our lives so far. If we're not happy, we should trust this feeling. The time-line can be changed anytime, and we can start working on this alternate version of our life-path anytime.

My general conclusion is that we cannot make essential life choices blindly. We should first contemplate them thoroughly in order to move into a proper time-line. We cannot base our choices purely on reasoning and logic (as I did in past). We need to trust more our feelings and intuition, as they exceed the restrictions of our daily perspective and go beyond limitations of time and space, as we know them...
    Last edited by Antares; 8th December 2019 at 02:33 PM.