View Poll Results: How do you think Demons were created?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • God simply made them.

6 23.08%
  • They were created through the darkside of mankinds's conciousness, meaning hatred greed, etc.

9 34.62%
  • we unconciously created them by believing they exist. (thought forms)

3 11.54%
  • demons are simply bad human spirits

3 11.54%
  • all or none of the above

5 19.23%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: demons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    chips Guest

demons

I myself think demons were created by us. i think that whoever first wrote about demons in the bible is the one who first created a demonic looking thought form, and from there, other people who believed in the bible added their own energy into it, and strengthened the demons. i think that the perfect way to destroy a demon would be to first make sure you know what demon you're dealing with (the name) and then do research, and find out if anyone in the bible had banished it, and try using their technique. try to find key weak spots. every demon is different, since with each demon there's a different story. what do you think?

I edited and added one more option (all or none of the above) because I couldn't see the results unless I clicked on 'view results' and that was getting on my nerves.- CF.

Re: demons

can a demon actually kill a human apart from possessing his/her body? I think of something like breaking the silver cord or smth similar. thanks.

Blog Entries

It is quite a real danger. In the hands of a black magician, it can kill. It is also possible for it just to influence you into suicidal thoughts, make things not go the way you want it to, and pretty much downhill which is why it is great to learn psychic self defense and do energy work to make you very strong to those ill effects. Y'know Robert Bruce did pretty much a self exorcise on himself to take a demon out? I haven't heard the whole story, but I hope to later in May.

Blog Entries

In my experience, nothing in the universe can harm you without your CONSENT. Granted it me be conscious or unconscious consent, but consent none the less.

Does anyone have any practical suggestions for telling/identifying a supposed "demon" from just a thought-form?

Yes, I've learned enough things about demons' psychic influences (I've been in that for my whole life), but I'm also being attacked during sleep on daily basis, so I just need to know can something really, really bad happen than. He paralyzes my body and chokes me sometimes. I think that my self-defense progress is going pretty well, by the way. Wish me luck!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katarina View Post
    Yes, I've learned enough things about demons' psychic influences (I've been in that for my whole life), but I'm also being attacked during sleep on daily basis, so I just need to know can something really, really bad happen than. He paralyzes my body and chokes me sometimes. I think that my self-defense progress is going pretty well, by the way. Wish me luck!
    When you say paralyzes you, are you talking about your physical body, or are you in the dream state?

What part of sleep are you experiencing this? Is it near the early hours of the morning when you wake up? I am curious, are you aware that while we sleep we undergo muscle atonia, (sleep paralysis) while going to sleep and typically when waking. Look up wikipedia page "sleep paralysis" for some general info.

This is a normal bodily process, we go into sleep paralysis so that we don't act out our dreams, thrashing about and hurting our bodies or rolling out of bed while sleeping. There is even a condition commonly referred to as Night Terrors, where people do not go into sleep paralysis and DO thrash about and hurt themselves, or others, there is also sleep walking.

Historically, sleep paralysis has been commonly thought of as being held down by an entity, and in fact if you concentrate your attention on such a thing with intent, you WILL create a thought form to fulfil your expectations.

I have experienced sleeping paralysis when coming out of a lucid dream, back into non-dream sleep (when we usually are not aware). The first time it scared the hell out of me, I tried to move my muscles with all my effort, but to no avail.

The second time was not so bad, it stopped after a minute. Then I did some reading, and the third time I KNEW what it was, recognised the state and knew what to do.

Here is the thing, if during sleep paralysis you try and move your muscles, it will not work, it's like trying to move your physical body with your mental body. You may as well try and start the car with your house key.

However, instead of trying to move your physical muscles, instead have the Conscious Intention to wake up, and you will. I have used that method successfully several times, it is easy.

The thing is not to panic, or give in to fear. "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"

Now, let's say there is an actual entity, well even MORE important not to give in to fear.

If a rabid dog attacks you, you don't panic and give in to fear, you kill it or disable it, and go back to whatever you were doing, or otherwise you flee. Either way you make a Conscious Decision as a Creator, not an Unconscious Reaction, which is what happens when we panic or allow fear into our minds.

When the Spartans fought the Persians, a battle in which their death was CERTAIN, they had no fear in their hearts, they marched into battle willingly, and I imagine with big grins on their faces, because they knew their enemy was marching into a living hell, the likes of which they had never encountered, and which surely gave them nightmares and filled them with fear.

Fear is a choice, well a reaction if we are talking biological survival oriented fear, rather than psychological fear. Nothing in the universe can take away your free will or ability to think your own thoughts. Your mind is free to use as you please, rather than choosing fear, why not chose a great big sword and when you encounter that demon, cut its head off and show it that you are a conscious citizen of the universe, full of light and unlimited energy, a multidimensional being who refuses to be a victim to anyone or anything.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Blog Entries

katarina, try taking a salt bath. Robert says soaking in salt water can cleanse and rid you of those psychic attachments and creates an Electromagnetic field that surrounds your body.

Blog Entries

We can truly believe in whatever we want. I am myself an open skeptic to everything as I started to follow Robert Bruce's path of the masters which is the path of self experience. I started through going to my past self and now I am being visited by my future self almost nightly because it knows when i'm going to project to my younger self. This allows me to advance a lot quicker as well because I am teaching my younger self about these skills and my future self if helping on more advanced topics. Time isn't defined by anything. We just gave it a word. I have yet to experience the possession of my past self as well as going to many different dimensions with different variables in place. I know that it might even be possible to reincarnated in the past since time really doesn't exist.

John Sorensen, thanks, I know what sleeping paralysis is, I've been experiencing it for years BUT in my case it is caused by entities that practically live with me for who knows how long. I'm also able to see entities with my regular eye-sight while I'm awake, it only requires a little concentration to be able to see them moving through walls etc. They are torturing me and forcing me to evolve, of course, but the thing that scared me most was that 2-3 meters high profoundly black entity (probably a demon) who paralysed my physical, etheric and astral body (3 in 1) and I had to beg him to stop doing it because he was extremely big and strong. I'm talking about mind-split effect here, where my astral body was completely aware of the entity and was talking to him and begging him to let me go, while etheric and physical body also remained conscious, but were unable to do a thing. I'm a good person and I don't mess up with people, ghosts and demons and I certainly wouldn't kill any of them, I have my own path and way of development and just want them to go somewhere else and finally forget about me. That's it.

10. Re: demons

I can say for myself, I know for a fact from my experience Demons, Spirits, Non-Physical Entity's, whatever you may call them, do indeed exist. Why wouldnt the Divine/Source permit it anyway? When one's awareness is grounded into the relative level of consciousness, technically "anything" already does exist within the microcosm of God as Infinite Potentiality. As For Mother Nature, She is Objective, Nature being objective within this reality framework to be precise, no doubt this planet is crawling with the unseen spirits.

It can just be difficult to tell an etheric being from one from the mental planes(astral).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast