Thread: Asking guides for help.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Asking guides for help.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralCody View Post
    Is there any good ways I can ask my guides for help? I don't Pray to them... I just lay down before bed and out loud talk to them. One time I wrote a note... hoping maybe they would read it while I was sleeping or something.
    I think the form (speaking out loud, writing notes, etc.) doesn’t really matter… As long as you enjoy what you do and find it meaningful and positive, then it’s likely to be a good mean to reach your support team.

That being said, just yesterday I was browsing a book and fell on a passage I wrote down for myself as a reminder, and it may also answer your question… It was saying that we simply need to ask gratefully and joyfully as if it was already granted. You may for instance simply say within your heart something like``thanks for helping me with/to…`` and as you do so, try to visualise it and feel how happy it makes you, then let yourself feel the joy and love that this positive collaboration inspires you.

I also wrote notes and letters for a time, and the idea of writing one came back lately... I do believe that these letters I wrote back then reached my guides… I have read something in the Seth books mentionning that Seth was always aware of Jane’s overall state. He wasn’t following her around all the time or monitoring what she had for breakfast, but they were always connected, and so he was aware of any change of state or strong response from her part. I only wrote this from recall so I hope I’m not distorting it, but that’s how I like to see relationships with guides and/or higher selves. They are likely to know and monitor your thoughts closely when you address them genuine prayers, talk to them, call them, or need help, especially if deep feelings and a strong focus are involved.

I really wish I could meet my guides. I bet I already have and I just haven't realized it. Maybe in a dream?
    In a dream… That’s very possible
    You may want to pay attention to recurrent dream characters. They may be guides, helpers, teachers, and also self aspects (elementals, higher selves, etc.) and affiliations (other consciousnesses, from your soul group for instance) etc.

It may be very different from one person to another, but dream characters who feel familiar, supportive, accompanying, yet are unknown to you in the physical may be from your support team. In my dreams also, they often appear as persons I know or have known in the physical but who don’t feel like these persons. The appearance then, is only a guise that tells me about the kind of relationship we have and/or personal characteristics they have in common with the person whom they appear as : for instance, a `teacher` based on one I had in school, a `mother` and a `father` based on my parents in this life, `classmates`, a `sibling` an `old flame`, etc. I have noticed that the guise is not always perfect, and that it may even be off, yet in the dream I still think of them as `my mother`, `my father`, and so on…

I ask them, or it, (I don't know) if I could speak with them during my OBE's. Alot of my OBE's or AP's I have had I have asked for them, or if they are around and I get nothing. It's always usually just me. Are they doing this for a reason?
    There may be all kinds of reasons, but it may be because they see it best for you at the moment. For instance, they may see it fit to give you space to explore and learn out of your own curiosity and free will. Sometimes I also wish I could have a clear chat or be taken somewhere, but it may not be what I really need then, so in these cases, I also get no answer, or if I do, I am instead given a clue or a sign. I trust their judgment and feel that if they choose not to answer, it is because I don't need what I asked for, or that it is not the time and place, or some other good reason… Still, one may always ask

I hope you’ll find out more about your support team...and maybe meet with them!
    Good luck, Cody
    Last edited by poème; 16th May 2012 at 11:17 PM.