Thread: Strange dreams

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Strange dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Welcome to the world of False Awakening, congrats you made a chain.
    Yes, I had many such experiences in the past, however, this was not my point, what I tried to explain in the other, IA56's, thread on dreams, is that these are not necesserily "we" who make such chains or experiences.

IMO this is the key to understanding everything related: from the dreams themselves, to the subconsciousness, and to the real influences which make such experiences.

I don't know how to convey this idea more clearly.

People living in this system (the Earth) are manipulated to believe in one of these three "explanations" today about dreams:
    - dreams are purely an effect of some subconcious activity - and being not sure what does it actually mean
    - dreams are the result of our own work - again whatever it actually means
    - dreams are sent by sort of gods, deities, spirits etc. - this is an ancient belief, common to the shamanic circles

After researching the subject, IMO the closest to the truth is the last one, however, it is a bit naive understanding of what is really going on behind what we are aware of...

In short, lucid dreaming, false awakening and experiences as such does not show any level of advancement in fact. The true, objective research is needed - and I don't know a person who really did it. Do you?

So... How come?

The answer is: we live not just in the physical environment. We live also in the mental environment. While the former is obvious, people are totally unaware of the latter. Mental is way more tangible than it is commonly believed. And this is the key to understanding the subconscious influence, including dreams, or alternative states of consciousness and the influnce on consciousness in general. People start from the wrong side in researching the dreams - this is what I concluded afterwards. To understand that you have an elephant in front of you, you try to see it in a whole, and not to touch just some points on his skin, his nose, his back etc. People are such blindmen in researching the uknown of the mental/mind sphere.
    Last edited by Antares; 5th October 2023 at 05:53 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts