Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Hi IA, I've just quickly deleted a reply to you. I completely misunderstood what you were asking, so I'll start again.
    Interesting way to look at it and it can be very relevant to how recently I've been trying to understand how my sons girlfriend is feeling about a situation and at the same time how he is feeling. I've been realy trying here and have I think done an okay job. His replies to me have been that what I write to him is exactly how he is feeling just now.
    Maybe I should be trying to develop this with everyone and everything. Kurt talks of merging with what he was looking at and becoming that fly or blade of grass. This is a skill of one of the senses he talked of. Need to get the book out again.
    I think I need to find time to balance reading on both the buddah writings on compassion and kurt who tells us how to develop this skill. The feeling, understanding, and then the being.
    Thank you my friend. Sometimes something can be staring me in the face and I just don't see it.
    Last edited by susan; 25th January 2015 at 02:37 PM.